The dining room is one of the most, if not THE most important room in the house. It’s a place of gathering. A place of warmth. A place to dine. A place to socialize. Whatever it’s used for, the dining room is a high traffic area, so why not make it the best room in the house?
Share this Image On Your Site
- How to Decorate a Farmhouse Dining Room - The materials and pieces you’ll use
- Industrial features (pendant light, chandelier)
- White furniture
- Natural elements like wood pieces or well-placed greenery
- Rustic, relaxed feel
- Wall Decor - Hang white or neutral dishes, wooden wall signs, or family photos in distressed frames.
- Table Decor - Use neutral colors and materials with a splash of green on the dining room table.
- Greenery w/ white pots and planters
- Stone or wooden fruit bowl
- Neutral candlestick holders
- Metal serving trays
- Lighting - Add vibrance using glass or distressed and weathered metal sconces, chandeliers, and pendants.
- Chairs - Consider using neutral and natural materials with various styles, including weaved chairs.