Make your kitchen a reflection of your personality with one of our kitchen islands. We have numerous on-point looks including the popular farmhouse kitchen island. By choosing the right piece for your kitchen, you not only add more storage space but also add more style.
Not sure which kitchen island to choose? Take a look at some of the most requested options, such as:
- Rustic kitchen island - Enjoy the look of wood and rough stone with impressive pieces that take up space.
- Industrial kitchen island - A great accent for any décor including traditional or country, these urban-inspired islands are more sleek and modern.
- Vintage kitchen island - Take style cues from yesteryear with islands that recall grandma's kitchen.
- Modern farmhouse kitchen island - For a more refined country home, modern farmhouse features simple lines and lots of wood.
- French country kitchen island - Pastel colors and curving lines can play a role in this style choice.
- Shabby chic kitchen island - These islands are a nice mix of country and rustic with a touch of femininity thrown in.
As you consider your choices, be sure to look realistically at the amount of storage you need. The monastic-table rustic island may be fabulous, but you may require more than one shelf underneath.